- Ascent E3 – a strategic insight and an execution framework to enable Change Management
- Lean Six Sigma – application of tools and methodology to surpass the goals of growth, speed & cost.
- Lean IT – methodology and application of techniques for maximising value and process speed in an IT driven and enabled organisation
We are proud to be accredited as Asia’s only Carnegie Mellon University’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 certified organisation that has an accredited process improvement framework that guides organizations towards high-performance operations and Asia’s only EXIN (Examinations Institute for IT Professionals) accredited consultation, training and certification organisation for LEAN IT.
LSS Academy’s footprint extend through the Asia Pacific regions with projects all across Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Pakistan, Laos and etc.
- The aim of driving CHANGE is the enable our customer to achieve organizational breakthrough performances that improves the top line and bottom line targets.
- Our objective in enabling CHANGE is to develop the capability from within, ensuring that performance breakthroughs become a continuous journey and a positive culture for our customers.
LSSA’s vision is to Partner with every client and apply the ASCENT E3 Framework and integrating Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies to continuously enable, drive and manage CHANGE and breakthrough performances through process improvement and transformations.
- to pay attentions to the details that is often overlooked in an overwhelming day to day business environment.
- to deliver results by way of active participation and partnership with your organisation
- to deliver the results that not only overcomes the challenges but creates value and new opportunities within an organisation.
Our Unique Model
LSS Academy aims to create for our clients the foundations in capability, technology & cultural change management to achieve & sustain greater returns of shareholder value. LSS Academy’s Six Sigma Consultant delivers to business organizations continuous improvement, innovations and complexity elimination, the strategic insight and execution methodology that is required to surpass the goals of growth, speed and costs.
LSS Academy has achieved the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Maturity Level 3 rating for process improvement from the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
CMMI Maturity Level 3 is classified as “defined” which means that a company has established sets of defined and documented standard processes that are subject to some degree of improvement over time. These standard processes are in place and used to establish consistency of process performance across the organization.
Recognizing the importance of adaptive and repeatable processes, we undertook the CMMI initiative in an effort to ensure our clients receive exceptional productivity, quality, and reliability in every engagement.
As Asia’s leading Six Sigma Consultant we’ve applied this continuous improvement philosophy in a number of different disciplines across the business, including configuration management, quality assurance, verification and validation, risk management, requirements management, project management, interface compatibility, availability management, data collection, resource allocation, and more.
Lastly, we apply this approach not only to our team, but to our work groups, projects, and across our entire organization. Both we and our clients have realized a myriad of benefits from adopting this approach, including increased project efficiency, improved team communications, accelerated project cycles, quality enhancements, and more.
We are the only LEAN IT training and examination center in Malaysia
Lean IT is the extension of Lean manufacturing and lean services principles to the development and management of information technology (IT) products and services. The Lean concept is evolved from the production processes of Toyota (1950). Companies will minimize waste and produce high quality with the Lean method. By applying the Lean method they increase efficiency and increase customer value. The Lean concept has a great impact on the culture of an organization with behavioral aspects such as empowering employees to involve them in the optimization of processes. Lean also introduces new concepts such as: Just in Time and Continual improvement. Read More